ISO 45001 certification
Become certified by ISO 45001 Work Environment
Organizations are responsible for the health and safety of employees and people who work under its control. For this reason, the company must provide a safe and healthy workplace, preventing accidents, work-related injury and ill-health, as well as continually improving OH&S performance.
What is ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001 has been prepared using “High-Level Structure”. This is intended to enhance alignment among ISO’s management system standards, and to facilitate the implementation for organizations that need to meet the requirements of several standards simultaneously, for example, the already released ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
OH&S Management System
ISO 45001 shows several common parts with OSHAS 18001. Now, the new ISO 45001 include:
- Leadership. Higher commitment from Top Management in all the process.
- Risk Management. Increasing awareness of its OH&S hazards and risk, and associated operational controls, through information, communication and training.
- Integrated approach. Integration of the OH&S management system into the organization’s business processes
The Benefits of an iso 45001 certification
- Reduce work-related injury, ill-health and death.
- Develop and implement an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives
- Demonstrate the leadership and commitment with respect of the OH&S management system
- Eliminate OH&S Risk
ISO 45001 certification training
We provide relevant ISO 45001 training courses for implementing and maintaining an ISO 45001 work environment management system. Find the training courses below.
Iso 45001 - Work Environment
Is there any doubt as to whether you are ready for a work environment certification?
We have compiled a checklist to help your company on its way to a work environment certification. With this list at hand, the company has the opportunity to focus on shortcomings and improvement points in relation to a certification.