Shaping a better workplace
Our workforce is our most valuable asset with more than 80,000 employees in 140 countries.
Therefore it is a priority to secure our health, safety, well-being and development of our people.
We strive to Shape a Better Workplace by promoting an inclusive environment.
OUR VALUE CREATION
- Positive impact on millions of people
- Health and safety are the absolute
- Learning lessons for the development of human capital Development
- Comprehensive framework in line with digital and societal challenges
- More women in management positions
Monitoring and taking action to close any gender pay gaps. In 2020, at the non-management level this female/male ratio is 1.00, based on 74 countries covering 76% of our employees1
1: In 2019, at the non-management level this female/male ratio is 1.02 based on 42 countries covering 67% of our employees.
BUREAU VERITAS CONTRIBUTION TO UN's SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS:
- Guaranteeing each worker an accident-free workplace: achieve 0.26 accident rate (TAR2) by 2025
- Reaching 35% of female representation in leadership positions3 by 2025
- Achieving 35 training hours per employee (per annum) by 2025
- Fostering an inclusive environment to ensure diversity
- Ensuring an environment that enables all workers at Bureau Veritas to learn and grow
- Enhancing the expertise of our employees in order to provide our services
- Engaging our people by actively listening and measuring feedbacks
- Complying with the Human Rights principles
- Fighting against discrimination
2: TAR: Total Accident Rate (number of accidents with and without lost time x 200,000/number of hours worked).
3: Proportion of Women from Executive Committee to Band III (internal grade i.e. “management” or “leadership” position) in the Group.
LEAVE YOUR MARK IN SHAPING A WORLD OF TRUST
In Bureau Veritas we offer an environment where you won't only grow - you'll thrive. We are placed in 140 locations around the world and we have a lot of opportunities in different sectors.
Do you wan to know more?